Freight Policy - Effective Feb 1, 2017
DISTRIBUTOR FREIGHT POLICY
- General Freight Policy MK Diamond will prepay freight (ground shipment) for a single order of least $1,500 value (comprised of either equipment and/or diamond blades and/or parts/accessories) to one location within the continental United States. All shipments must be made to the distributor's place of business.
For all other equipment orders, freight is prepaid and added to the invoice.
- Diamond Blades: MK Diamond will prepay freight (a single ground parcel shipment only) for a single diamond blade order of at least $500 value, to one location within the continental United States. All shipments must be made to the distributor's place of business.
For all other diamond blade orders, freight is prepaid and added to the invoice.
- Parts, Accessories and Miscellaneous Items: Freight is prepaid and added to the invoice.
- Block Saws: FOB factory for MK-5000 series block saws.
- Large Concrete Saws: FOB factory for MK-3000, MK-4000 and MK-6000.
- Canoga Mixers: FOB factory for Canoga Products.
- General Freight Terms: Orders shipped to Hawaii, Alaska or outside the continental United States will be charged for all freight and handling fees. Charges for residential delivery, lift gate, signature required, etc. are extra, which are billed separately as a handling fee. When the customer requests expedited transportation, MK will bill the customer the difference.
All risk, loss or damage shall be upon the Distributor after delivery to the carrier. We reserve the right to ship in the most economical way. Any claims for packing shortages must be made within 30 days. Claims for shipping damage or loss must be made with the carrier.
DROP SHIP FREIGHT POLICY
Copyright © 2017 MK Diamond Products Inc.